Interested in becoming a Nav-CARE hub?
With a contribution from Health Canada, we are inviting hospice palliative care organizations to apply for 2-year funding ($30,000 per year) to implement Nav-CARE in their site and to support implementation in additional hospice palliative care sites.
The Nav-CARE project team will provide:
- Access to the entire Nav-CARE toolkit, including the online volunteer training platform
- Monthly ‘Hub Huddles’ to discuss emergent issues
- Monthly volunteer training reports specific to your Hub over the 2-year period
- Profiling your Hub in our knowledge products
How to apply?
- Request for proposal: October 1, 2021
- Deadline for proposal submission: March 1, 2022
- Notice of decision: March 31, 2022
- Implementation start date: June 1, 2022
Are you eligible?
To determine whether your organization would be eligible to become a Nav-CARE Hub, please refer to the following materials:
2. Implementation video: this 2-minute video gives you an overview of the implementation manual; https://www.youtube.com/embed/toJMTiY7QTY?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
3) The RFP video: this 7-minute video introduces the Nav-CARE program and the RFP process; https://www.youtube.com/embed/e-h6IzlJ7fg?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
4) Frequently asked questions: FAQ.PdfDownload
For more information, please contact Dr. Gloria Puurveen email@example.com