- The Impact of COVID-19 on Rural and Remote Mental Health and Substance Use
- Community Engagement in Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Overdose Prevention Sites Provide Wide Range of Health Benefits: new research
- Leading in Changing Times: SFU Program Tackles Systemic Inequities
- Addressing Rural and Indigenous Health Inequities in Canada Through Socially Accountable Health Partnerships
Click on the Download below, or scroll through the screenshots
Note that the links cannot be accessed in the screenshots.
<object class="wp-block-file__embed" data="https://jjjenterprises.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2022-january-newsletter-bcrhn.pdf" type="application/pdf" style="width:100%;height:600px" aria-label="Embed of <strong>2022 – January Newsletter BCRHN2022 – January Newsletter BCRHNDownload