The BC Academic Health Science Network (BC AHSN) is committed to providing BC’s health research community with the best possible provincial resources during the COVID-19 pandemic, and beyond.
To help meet this commitment, we’ve created this page, which will help you navigate our unified response from the research community during COVID-19.
Together with the BC Ministry of Health, the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, BC Centre for Disease Control and additional partners, we’re working to ensure that researchers/research teams based in BC are offered diverse resources and supports so that our research impacts are recognized within BC, nationally and internationally.
- COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Unit Inventories & Resources
- Survey Inventory (Ministry of Health)
- Research Inventory (including POR studies)
- Supporting Engagement in COVID-19 Research in BC
- Listening to Patients and the Public
- Virtual Tools for POR during COVID-19
To access more data, please visit: https://www.bcahsn.ca/initiatives/covid-19-response/covid-19-unit-inventories-resources